This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Saturday 22 April 2017

My Heart by @limitlessbooks

My Heart: A Collection by [Publishing, Limitless, Johnson, Ashley, King, D. Nichole, Grace, Evan, Bellus, HJ, Hughes, Keren, Cardiff, Lisa, Madi, Skyla]
I’m over it.

Love.

Who needs it? Not me.

I’ve been hurt, cheated on, and ditched.

So I have new rules. And next time, it’s going to take more than a sexy MMA fighter, a smooth talking cowboy, or a long lost love to capture…MY HEART.

7 FULL LENGTH novels by International, and Best Selling Authors.

Authored by:
Ashley Johnson
D. Nichole King
Evan Grace
HJ Bellus
Keren Hughes
Lisa Cardiff
Skyla Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...