This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Saturday 5 December 2015

Calhoun: Sacrifice by Joe Mansour

Anything, everything.
But what if the price was the life of another?

James Calhoun, soldier until an I.E.D. ripped his life apart.
Now divorced and living on benefits in a one room apartment after a downward spiral of anger and bitterness, his one solace is the weekly visit with his daughter.
The cult of the Dark God demand a sacrifice and she has been chosen.
James can save her but is the cost more than he can live with?
Review: Oh my goodness! I loved this book - what a rollercoaster! The plot is filled with strong characters, tough decisions, violence, gore and supernatural beings. I love horror books, and this is one of my favourites of all time. I cannot wait for the 2nd book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...