This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Friday 16 January 2015

Swallowed by the Beast Author Interviews: June Lundgren

GEDSC DIGITAL CAMERA
1. Can you please tell me a little bit about yourself and your work?
I am a psychic medium, author, healer and nurse. I do intuitive readings, connect with the dead, angels and earthbound spirits. I was given the gift of healing by god over 20 years ago. I am the conduit and the healing comes from God.
2. Can you please describe your story in Swallowed by the Beast?
I went to Las Vegas to promote my first book, A Mediums Guide to the Paranormal. I stayed with a friend and was doing some intuitive readings and healings for 3 days. towards the end of my time there I had a horrible sick feeling like I get when a demonic presence is near.  It was lunch time and I told my hostess someone was coming and they had a demonic attachment. The next moment the door bell rang and a woman was standing there. I could see the demon on the sidewalk, it could not pass the protective barrier my hostess placed before I came. I linked myself to God and asked him to send an archangel to take the demon away. the next thing I could see two archangels holding on to each side of it then they were gone. I heard from the woman after that and she said her life was so much better now.
3. What are you currently working on?
I just finished my third book entitled: Paranormal Encounters Book 2. I am currently trying to finish 2 books: The Dark Side of the Paranormal and the sequel to my first book (which was A Mediums Guide to the Paranormal) It is entitled: Through the Veil. it talks about what happens when you die and many other subjects such as the scrolls of Solomon, the crystal skulls and others.
4. Where can people find out more about you?
 You can find out more about me by going to my website www.mysticconnections.org
Beast Cover 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...