This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Saturday 17 January 2015

Haunted Tales Author Interviews: Kimberly Klemm

Head Shot
1. Can you tell me a bit about yourself and your work?
I am 44 years old and divorced with no children. Charleston, South Carolina has been my home for the last five years. Writing has been a passion all of my life. I have spent ten years in the technical writing industry and twenty-four years in poetry and fiction.
2. Can you tell me about your story in 'Haunted Tales: stories from beyond the grave'?
"Upside the Down Elevator" is a short story about a supernatural encounter at the end of a man's life. The elevator he never used and installed in his home for his mother is a center point in this episode. A missed chance at other answers, the fear of finding out and the inevitability of the "powers that be" working in the middle of normal life are all pieces of "Upside the Down Elevator".
3. How do you think you would survive within your story?
If I was sitting inside the story in "Upside the Down Elevator" I think I would be comfortable and I would survive if I was not the central character.
4. What are you currently working on?
Currently, I have just sent my new novella "The Dream of Keriye" under my pen name Kimberly A. McKenzie to my publisher (on CD only) to be released this month. Interested readers can find my works and blogs in the following places:
5. Where can people find out more about you?

"The Rest Room" (a novella) by Kimberly A. McKenzie at henrywrenpublications.com
"Growing Past" (a book of short stories centered on female characters) by Kimberly A. McKenzie at amazon.com 
Blog post available at: kimberlymckenzie.com

There is more information available on my LInkedIn profile (Kimberly Klemm) at: 

Haunted Tales - Smashwords 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...