This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Friday 23 January 2015

Swallowed by the Beast Author Interviews: Linda Jenkinson

lmm jenkinson
1. Can you tell me a bit about yourself and your work?
As far back as I remember, I've always written. Lots of regular things like some articles for magazines and editorials for newspapers plus lots of newsletter articles and staff interviews. And although,I have always written fun poems and a few creative pieces when I was very young, I kind of left it behind. But when I joined the excellent Helium writing site and received great honours and upper ratings with them before they unfortunately bit the dust, I started writing 'Creative' again.And I credit this site with its rating system and excellent editorial staff with giving me my present day confidence.

2. Can you tell me about your piece in Swallowed by the Beast?
The Replacement is a story about a young orphan boy who is finds himself in quite a fix with his old crone neighbour, Mrs. Crane and finds out she has a few surprises of her own, and definitely has one big one for him. 

3. How do you think you would survive in your piece?
Not long, unless I was  Mrs. Crane, of course. ha! And in Henry's Ghost I wouldn't last long at all because I would never go back up those stairs.

4. What are you currently working on?
For the past few years I have  plunged myself into the world of on/line writing where I'm still finding new things out. Love creative writing, especially poetry and am presently working on a book about Vampyres in Canada.Do I enjoy the horror/mystery genre? Oh, yes!

5. Where can people find out more about you?
Want to find out more about Linda Jenkinson- find some of her articles on Twitter: https://twitter.com/linjenkinson

Beast Cover 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...