This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Unleash the Undead Author Interviews: Kayleigh Edwards

ME
1. Can you please tell me a bit about yourself and your work?
My name's Kayleigh, I live in South Wales and I'm a writer/bluecoat at Pontins Brean Sands. In those sneaky spare hours I manage to get I write, and by day and night I entertain children and adults by doing all sorts.
 
2. Can you tell me about your story in Unleash the Undead?
Leather was inspired by my sister, although she has no idea that she was my inspiration. One day, whilst pondering how she and I would manage in a zombie apocalypse, I imagined her to be wearing a catsuit, and her justification for it (hard material, weather proof, etc)... and so... Leather was born.
 
3. How do you think you would survive the zombie apocalypse?
I would kill all the zombies in the brain. And I'd survive, obviously.
 
4. What are you currently working on?
I'm currently working on a story about an ethnographic researcher who accidentally stumbles into an upper-middle class family of cannibals. I'm also working on that 'pesky first novel'.
 
5. Where can people find out more about you?
I don't have a website yet, but do keep a blog at kayofthedead.wordpress.com. You can also reach me at ofthedead@hotmail.co.uk
Featured Image -- 790 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...