This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Monday 10 November 2014

Unleash the Undead Author Interviews: Lachelle Redd

picture012
1. Can you please tell me a little about yourself and your work?
I am an indie author with works in the horror, suspense, erotica genre. I mostly write short stories and novellas. I also have short stories in various anthologies.
 
2. Can you please describe your story in Unleash the Undead?
My short story in Unleash the Undead is about a doctor who, on the surface, seems to be meek and trusting and running a successful practice. But underneath, he is hiding a dangerous secret. During the zombie plague he lost his wife and unborn child to the deadly contagion, but unknown to everyone is that he is keeping her alive with experimental drugs and questionable eating habits. The rest is for you to explore.
 
3. How do you think you would fare in the zombie apocalypse?
I would have to be living in a Sams during a zombie apocalypse and have a large tank, I would be ok.
 
4. What are you currently working on?
I just released two books, so right now I am in a lull. I do have some ideas rolling around in my head so stay tuned.
 
5. Where can people find out more about you?
To find my work, check out Amazon, Smashwords Nook Books, to find out about me, check out me out on Facebook under Lachelle Redd.

Featured Image -- 790

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...