This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Monster Attack Author Interview: Sharon L. Higa

Front of Book Cover for 'Horrors & Occupational Hazards' VGW ill. artist
1. Can you tell me a little about yourself and your work?
I was born in Anaheim, CA but traveled throughout the world with my family. I became fascinated with horror stories at 6 years old and began making up my own stories from the age of nine on. I love horror, but I also write fantasy/action, supernatural thrillers and mystery/dramas.
I was blessed with finding two publishing companies: J Ellington, Ashton Press and Sirens Call Publications who were willing to give my novels and short stories a shot, and the rest is continuing history! *chuckling out loud*
2. Can you please describe your story in Monster Attack? 
My story in Monster Attack, ‘Natures’ Turn’ is about the rest of Earth’s denizens turning on Mankind.  I came up with this story while watching a documentary about the upcoming extinction of elephants and the thought blazed through my mind, “wonder how humans would feel if the tables were turned?”. Thus, the idea for the story was born.
 3. How do you think you would fare against the monster in your story?
I may live a bit longer than most of my fellow humans, but inevitably…..Nature would win out……(I know, I know….bleak ending, but hey, what can I say?) *Wink*
 4. What are you currently working on?
I have just completed an anthology of my own short stories called ‘Horrors & Occupational Hazards’ *see book cover above* which has been released and can be purchased through Amazon.com under my name: Sharon L. Higa and….I have just finished and am in the process of proofing a novel called ‘One Night in the Eternity Of…..’ it is about an Asian Vampire with Narcolepsy. Kind of a dark comedy/action.
 5. Where can people find out more about you?
I have a website: leapingunicornliterary.com as well as any of my books can be found under my name at Amazon, Createspace, Books-a-million online, and Barnes & Noble online.  My website gives a little more info about myself, my fellow authors and the publishing companies I am involved with.
Monster ebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...