This is the blog of Samie Sands, author of Lockdown. There will be many great books and projects reviewed here. For more, check out thelockdown.co.uk.

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Introducing Martha Fleming

1. Hi Martha Fleming, can you please tell me a little about yourself?

Martha: I’m just a small town country girl, a mother, grandmother, I enjoy reading & of course writing. I also enjoy pool & bowling.

2. Can you tell my readers a bit about your upcoming books Guardian Angel & Danny and the Temple?

Martha: Guardian Angel is a true story that I wrote when I was 10 years old. Danny and The Temple is just one of my loves behind the stories of Jesus & the money changers.

3. What is the inspiration behind your work? Martha:

True life & love of the bible.

4. What makes your books stand out from the crowd?

Martha: I believe my writing to be inspirational, interesting & entertaining. I believe my books are good for any reader.

5. I have just done an interview with Inspired Industries, so it would be nice to get the perspective from one of their authors - how have you found their service so far?

Martha: I believe for their services to be wonderful. I’m happy with everything so far.

6. What have you got line up for the future?

Martha: Danny and The Temple will most likely have a sequel. I also have a story of my life I’m working on that will be coming in the future.

7. What advice would you give to new authors or what advice have you found most useful?

Martha: Don’t underestimate yourself, there are people out there that will give you encouragement so never give up on yourself.

8. Where can people find out more about you?

Martha: www.inspiredindustries.net & https://www.facebook.com/pages/Martha-Fleming/263559160472455

http://www.inspiredindustries.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincopa Gallery

...